Any type of workplace injury can greatly affect your ability to do your job, provide for your family and remain in good health. Although workers' compensation can provide you with the funds you need to facilitate your recovery, it can be difficult to understand the rules and requirements of the workers' comp program.
At NPN Law, our comprehensive workers' compensation services are tailored to your specific situation. We take the time to guide you through the workers' comp process and answer all your questions. Our lawyers — Jonathan, Kirt and Tanner — will treat you like family and give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing we've got your back. We serve injured workers in Ventura County and across California.
Helping You Through All Parts Of The Workers' Comp Process
We serve clients at all stages of the workers' compensation process. This includes:
- Helping you understand what procedures you must follow and who you must notify to qualify for workers' compensation benefits
- Directing you to medical professionals who will offer you the care you need and provide you with documentation for your workers' comp claim
- Filling out the initial application for workers' compensation
- Corresponding with the California Division of Workers' Compensation and all other government agencies on your behalf
- Filing an appeal if your benefits are denied
- Advocating for you during the appeal and presenting the evidence necessary to help you obtain workers' comp benefits
In some cases, even a successful workers' compensation claim may not be enough to make you whole. As a full-service injury firm, we are also able to file personal injury claims against those who have caused you harm so that you can recover the full compensation necessary to facilitate your recovery without putting yourself and your family through undue financial stress.
Get A Free Consultation
Contact us online or call 805-639-8600 to schedule a free consultation and speak with our skilled Oxnard workers' compensation attorneys.