At NPN Law, we recognize that being harmed by a medical provider's negligence or the carelessness of a medical facility or entity is one of the most difficult things you can experience. As such, we have made a commitment to provide our clients with the compassionate, attentive representation they need during this stressful time so that they are not further traumatized by the legal process.
When you come to our office for a free consultation, you will meet directly with the attorney who will stay with your case from beginning to end. Jonathan, Kirt and Tanner all have the experience, knowledge and skills necessary to handle the complex legal aspects of your case in a way that lets you focus on what matters most — your health, your family and your future.
Our Medical Negligence Practice
Our comprehensive medical malpractice representation encompasses all types of medical negligence, including:
- Surgical errors, including wrong site surgery, internal organ damage, anesthesia error, leaving surgical instruments in a patient and improper delivery techniques leading to birth injury
- Failure to diagnose cancer and other diseases
- Delayed or incorrect diagnosis
- Prescription medication errors
- Failure to consider drug interactions
- Failure to follow physician orders and care instructions
- Delay in ordering or failure to order appropriate diagnostic tests
When these or any other type of conduct does not conform with the accepted medical standards, a medical malpractice claim may be in order. If you believe that the negligence of a medical provider or facility has harmed you or a loved one, come to our office for a free consultation and a straightforward assessment about your case's likelihood of success.
Get Your Free Consultation
Call us at 805-639-8600 to set up a confidential consultation with our Oxnard medical malpractice attorneys. Our lawyers serve clients in Ventura County and in other communities in California.